VoIPRoute Telecom Asset Recovery
We provide asset recovery services for the Tri-State Area. Have old equipment you need hauled away? Help with system recycling? We are experts at asset recovery and can provide you with proof of destruction documents and the necessary paper work to help turn your old surplus equipment into a source of income for your company.
- Disaster Recovery
- End Of Life Cycle
- Computer Recycling
- Much more
Telecom Equipment Installation and De-installation
Our asset recovery team the knowledge to handle every step of the process:
- We survey wireline, wireless, data centers and any other existing network to analyze and diagnose if there is existing value. Launch 3 can travel anywhere and do a thorough walk thru.
- We ensure your equipment will function as expected when integrated within your network, whether your infrastructure is built on a multi-manufacturer or single manufacturer platform.
- Know which equipment fits well within your network and which does not.
- Our team of experienced network specialists will perform a complete inventory of your equipment.
- After the equipment evaluation is completed, we will develop a detailed de-installation, removal, and relocation plan.
- Our team will evaluate the de-installed equipment and assess current market value for each piece, so you know you will be receiving the best value for your used equipment.
- Our Network Installation Experts will properly de-install your equipment, package it, and ship it to our warehouse for storage.
- Our team of technicians will inspect each piece of equipment thoroughly. If a piece of equipment needs repair, we'll provide the resources and technology to guarantee each piece is ready to be sold.
- We can store your equipment in one of our expansive warehouses located around the country until your equipment is sold so you can save on storage costs and avoid cluttering your equipment floor.
- Launch 3 Telecom will market your equipment to our vast database of end-users to maximize the return on investment
us today to speak to an asset recovery specialist